Know the ‘Nuts and Bolts’ of a Pay Per Head Call Center
Anyone who is serious about running a personalized bookmaking business understands the value and importance of working with a quality ‘Pay per Head’ service to handle most of the administrative aspects of everything that goes into betting on sports.
The heart and soul of any of the top pay per head companies out there is its ‘Call Center’. Along with constantly upgrading software and other technology that is utilized on a daily basis to conduct business, the biggest investment any PPH service has is with the people they employ to not only deal with your business, but much more importantly, your business’s customers. The call center is the central nervous system of a PPH service; handling everything from payments, placing wagers, fielding questions or complaints to everything else that falls under the umbrella of customer service when it comes to helping you run and manage your bookmaking business.
When you employ a PPH company like Realbookie.com, you are placing your complete trust that it will treat your customers with the utmost courtesy, respect and patience that you have demonstrated in building up your business in the first place. One way to building that trusting bond is to get to know the actual workings of your PPH’s call center inside and out. This way you can rest assured that your customers are receiving the proper treatment with every interaction they engage upon under the guidelines of this service.
One of the first things you will want to access is the level of commitment your PPH service has towards its call center. Some of the bigger companies in the industry employ a staff of hundreds that work out of a sophisticated office complex complete with a bank of computers and television screens that continually update lines of upcoming events as well as track and monitor live lines for daily sporting events that are currently in progress. They also employ the use of a state-of-the-art VoIP phone system that ensures that any unforeseen downtime with your customer base will be kept to an absolute minimum.
There should also be separate office facilities to house the PPH’s graphic arts department that attends to its online presence through innovative web design that is constantly being updated with the most current information. As well as having trained professionals handling all the pressing needs of keeping the company’s website completely up to date, it should also employ IT professionals whose main responsibility is to protect the onsite encrypted servers and computer framework. Online security is of the utmost of importance when handling transactions of this nature and scale so every precaution possible should be put in place to prevent even the most minor breach of information. Finally, a PPH’s call center should be backed up with an alternate source of electricity such as generators in the event of a power outage. There should also be measures in place to prevent any disruption in internet services in order to maintain a constant two-way connection online.
Most PPH call centers like Realbookie are located in off-shore locations such as Costa Rica in Central America. This is done to ensure that any onsite transactions that do take place comply with the laws of the local authorities. This not only protects them as a licensed and regulated entity operating legally under local jurisdiction, it protects you as an independent betting agent as well as your customers.
As you can see, there is much more to a PPH call center than a bank of phone with people sitting around waiting for them to ring. If your current PPH provider does not exhibit the elevated level described above in terms of financial commitment and ongoing support for the proper operation of its call center, it is probably time to start shopping around for a new service.
Questions and Answers
- Automated Player Reports
- Know the ‘Nuts and Bolts’ of a Pay Per Head Call Center
- Using PPH to build your customer base
- Pay Only For Active Players
- Make Your Own Lines
- Sports Betting Software
- Terms Of Service
- Why Move Your Players Online
- Who we are
- How to become a bookie
- What is price per head
- One of the best pay per head services out there. I have tried several but RealBookie stands above the rest.
They are always there to answer any questions I have and will go to great lengths to customize my account so it fits with my players betting profile.
- Thanks to Realbookie I now have so much free time to do other stuff. I don't have to take the bets or do player reports anymore. They do all that for me and much more for only $10 per head.
- I don't know what I would have done without a pay per head service like RealBookie. Now I just focus on getting new players while Realbookie does the rest. I don't have to take calls in the middle of the night or do the reports every day. That's all done by the Realbookie software and I get to see it in real time.
- With their live dealer casino games, RealBookie keeps my clients playing even when it's a slow sports period which means a more steady income stream for me year round.
- The Realbookie software has helped me stay organized which leads to a more efficiently run business.
- When I think of Realbookie, two things come to mind: their one on one customer support and the easy to use software.
- Realbookie software has given my business a boost that I could never have imagined before I started using them. Not only it's easy for me to use their software, but my players love the betting options that they offer. Their live casino with real deals has been a hit with my customers.
- This PPH software has helped me tremendously. At anytime of the day, I know exactly what is happening with my players.
Football, basketball, baseball, soccer, nascar...Never lose another client to an offshore sportsbook ever! Hundreds of sports betting options. RealBookie allows our clients to offer players an unlimited amount of wagering options.
horses and racebook
From all major tracks...Horse betting is a lucrative proposition for Bookies. More than 60 horse tracks available. With our new Racebook software, you can take wagers on most tracks in North America.
Win it back with the casino...Our vegas style casino games are easy-to-use, fun, impressively attractive and realistic. Our Casino offers all major casino games including Blackjack, Slots, Craps, Studpoker and more.
4 weeks free